Starting Your Fashion Business
Business Taxes & Licenses
- Rocket Lawyer: Legal documents made simple
- StartupDocuments: Incorporate your fashion company
- DocuSign: Digitally securely sign any legal documents
- Legal Zoom: Create legal documents for your business.
- Clerky: Legal paperwork for startups
Domain Name Registration
Set up E-commerce store
Find a Co-founder
Marketing & Sales Tools
Email Marketing & Blasting Tools
- Mail Chimp: free basic email blast tool
- SendinBlue: online email marketing + SMS
- SendGrid: email blasting tool
- Opt-Intelligence: Optin email subscriber acquisition
- Mail Tester: awesome tool to validate email addresses
- Constant Contact: send great looking emails
- Boomerang: Schedule an email to be sent later
- Streak: CRM inside Gmail
Market Research Tools
- Google Trends: it gives you insights on whats trending
- AYTM: Online Market Research solution
- Proved.co: Professional, fast, affordable market validations for companies
- Statista: immediate access to 1 Million + statistics & facts
- GutCheck: consumer feedback you need to make confident decisions
- CrunchBase: search companies, investors & people to grow your business
Royalty Free Images
Color Palettes for Branding
Spy on what Tools Competitor uses:
Spy on Competitor Ads:
- Google Customer surveys: run surveys and research the market
- Zoomerang: free basic version to run surveys
- Qualaroo: good companies know what their customers need.
- User Input: get user feedback on your startup
- Survata: get customer feedback before every business decision
- WuFoo: create online forms and surveys
Create Product Demo Videos:
Social Media Marketing Tools
Create Cool Looking Social Posts
Post on Social Media
- Buffer: simpler and easier way to schedule posts, track the performance of your content
- Hootsuite: manage all your social media in one spot
- Twibble: social media posting automation tool
- Meet Edgar: it re-uses your best content to bring more views
- Sprout Social: social media sharing tool for SMB, agency with great analytics
- The Funded: entrepreneurs to research, rate, and review VC sources.
- F65: where founders grow together
- ACA: Angel Capital Association
- Nashville Capital: 100+ investors, $60 Million invested
- NACO: National Angel Capital Association
- New York Angels: helping young companies realize their potential
- Alliance of Angels: We are a group of 140+ active angel investors.
- Blue Tree Allied Angels: Western Pennsylvania’s leading angel network
- The Angels Forum: it deployed >$75M to help hundreds of entrepreneurs grow healthy, thriving businesses.
- Keiretsu Forum: global investment community of accredited private equity angel investors.
- Maine Angels: they have invested over $19 MIllion since 2003.
- Sand Hill Angels: Smart money for great startups
- Silicom Ventures: a platform for investing in emerging technologies and producing large-scale, global conferences.
- Angel List: most popular collection of angel investors
- Appsplit: crowdfunding for apps
- Crowdfunder: Invest in deals at the same terms as leading VC’s.
- Razoo: crowdfunding for non-profits
- Indigogo: crowdfunding for your product
- Go Fund Me: raise money for yourself and charities.
- Kickstarter: crowdfund money for your ideas
- CrowdCube: crowdfunding platform
- Brain Tree: powering more than just payments
- ChargeBee: smart subscription billing
- PayMill: Easy and secure payment provide
- Recurly: great for subscription billing
- Zuora: subscription economy billing tool
- Stripe: Stripe is the best software platform for running an internet business.
- Pay Simple: a better way to accept payments, marketing services.
- Square: payment processing for small business
- Chargify: recurring billing software
- Pay Pal: get paid anywhere