Step 3: Business Taxes



After you have set up your business structure, you would need an EIN (Employer Identification Number) number for your company.

 Get EIN number 

Go to IRS website to register & get EIN for free.

In order to get EIN online, you need to have Social Security Number but if you don’t, then you would need to file SS-4 form.

Get SS-4 form here. SS-4 form

•  Get an accountant

You can use online accounting software or get an accountant to make sure that you are keeping track of your finances. This would be extremely helpful when you have to file taxes.